Arthur is a professional financial analyst and former partner of the well-known brokerage firm Prescott Ball Turben, now part of Wells Fargo. Since the 1990s, he has been an investment banker, advising companies on growth and acquisitions plans. At Dix & Eaton, he works with clients on all issues dealing with investor relations, such as designing programs for investor contact, including targeting buy-side and sell-side investment professionals, and aiding in the choice of presentation materials. This effort also involves obtaining investor feedback.
Arthur has worked on close to 20 programs for various D&E clients, including Forest City, Olympic Steel, KeyBank, Diebold, and RPM, among many others. He has also completed several Investor Perception studies for clients. He is a columnist for an industrial journal on current industry developments and the national and international economy and has been widely quoted on industry and economy in the Wall Street Journal and other financial publications. Arthur holds an MA degree in economics.
- Planning for engaging buy and sell-side investors
- Organizing and conducting Investor perception studies
- Arranging meetings with analysts in all regions of the country
- Developing investor presentations
- Working with top management on handling special reporting or legal issues
- Cleveland Association of Business Economists (CABE)
- Cleveland CFA Society
- Contemporary Art Society
- Art exhibitions
- Economic history