As a member of Dix & Eaton’s Investor Relations practice, Angela M. Rodenhauser develops and executes comprehensive communication strategies and programs to support corporate executives in effectively positioning their companies with investors, securities analysts, the Board of Directors, employees and business media. Angela also provides counsel on broader corporate communications initiatives related to change management, business growth, brand awareness and integrated communications.
She has more than 15 years of experience working with CEOs, CFOs, IROs and corporate communications leaders on investor relations strategy, program development and execution, M&A, IPO and restructuring communications, analyst/investor days and non-deal roadshow presentation development, proxy contests and shareholder activism, annual reports, corporate and IR websites, and digital strategies. Before joining Dix & Eaton in 2000, Angela was with a Cleveland-based investor relations consulting firm focused on serving micro- and mid-cap companies in a variety of industries. Angela holds a bachelor’s degree in English and communications from John Carroll University.
- IR and communications strategy, program and message development
- M&A transactions, IPOs and restructurings
- Corporate and IR websites
- Disclosure and Reg FD training
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
- Board member for NIRI Cleveland
- Certified coach for national nonprofit Girls on the Run
- Travel with my family
- Running in the Cleveland Metroparks