Drawing on more than 15 years of experience, Karin leads the firm’s employee engagement practice and partners with organizations to develop and implement strategies that recruit, retain and engage top talent. She also helps organizations navigate through pivotal moments of change including senior leadership changes, launching new strategies and initiatives, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. In addition, Karin leverages her strong corporate communications skills to help clients articulate and refine their brands and strengthen their reputations. Significant client engagements include Forest City, Covia, Swagelok, Grange Insurance, The Group Plan Commission and Toro.
Karin was previously a Fulbright Scholar teaching English to German high school students. She graduated from Wellesley College with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Employee engagement communications strategy/program development
- CEO and leadership communications
- Employer branding
- Change communications
- Corporate communications
- Public Relations Society of America (including the Employee Communications section)
- Playhouse Square Partners
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Ohio
- Exploring new restaurants