Drawing on more than 15 years of experience, Karin leads the firm’s employee engagement practice and partners with organizations to develop and implement strategies that recruit, retain and engage top talent. She also leads the firm’s change management specialty area and helps organizations navigate through pivotal moments including senior leadership changes, launching new strategies and initiatives, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Significant client engagements include Forest City, Covia, Swagelok, Grange Insurance, Cleveland Public Library and Toro.
Karin was previously a Fulbright Scholar teaching English to German high school students. She graduated from Wellesley College with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Employee engagement communications strategy/program development
- Change communications
- Employer branding
- Corporate communications
- Public Relations Society of America (including the Employee Communications section)
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Playhouse Square Partners
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Ohio
- Exploring new restaurants