Sarah Hihn is an administrative professional who has been leading the human resources function for Dix & Eaton since joining the firm in 2006. As a generalist professional, she serves the entire organization while providing strategic counsel at the executive levels.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah was a human resource generalist for a property management firm where she did benefits administration, training, employee relations and recruitment. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Bowling Green State University and a master’s degree in human resource management and labor relations from Cleveland State University.
- Healthcare and Retirement benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Performance measurement
- Succession planning
- FrontLine Service Board Member
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Professionals of Public Relations Firms
- Ohio Educational Surrogates
- OhioGuidestone foster care
- Crockpot cooking
- Summer festivals