As a member of the Dix & Eaton creative team since 2010, Joanne develops and designs strategic solutions for clients across print and digital media. From logo development and brand identity to website design and digital advertising campaigns, Joanne helps organizations achieve their communications goals. She has worked on projects for Delta Private Jets, Huntington Bank,, Sotera Health Company and Cleveland Rape Crisis Center, among others. Joanne also assists with various firm marketing initiatives.
Joanne was previously a middle school teacher and holds a bachelor of fine arts degree in visual communication design from Kent State University and a bachelor’s degree in middle childhood education from John Carroll University.
- Brand identity and logo development
- ESG/Sustainability and annual report design
- Website design
- Digital and print advertising campaigns
- Corporate collateral design
- True2U Mentoring Program
- AIGA Cleveland
- Spending time with family and friends
- Lake Erie (and water sports)