As Cleveland Rape Crisis Center expanded its geographic reach across the area, it needed help increasing awareness of its services and resources to survivors in need, and it turned to D&E.
The #MeToo movement presented a rare opportunity – build on the growing national awareness around sexual abuse and use it to do real good for survivors in our local market.
- Refocus the communications strategy to build a wider community presence and reach survivors where they are spending their time – television, mobile and social media
- Redesign the website to make it easier for survivors to find the resources available (using SEO best practices) and mobile friendly
- Build media presence and awareness with a robust media relations strategy
- Higher than anticipated traffic to the new locations, sparked in part by increased demand and in part by broader awareness of Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
- 244 more intakes during the campaign than during the period prior
- 33 media hits in two months, including 6 national media hits and a featured role in a CBS evening news piece about survivor stories