As Cleveland Rape Crisis Center (CRCC) expanded its geographic reach across the Northeast Ohio area, it needed help increasing awareness of its services and resources to survivors in need.
THE STRATEGY & SOLUTION
We utilized both digital and traditional communication tactics to build a stronger brand, reach targeted audiences and encourage survivors to access services, if they desired.
We conducted the following:
- Redesigned the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center website to include the organization’s refreshed brand and optimized key terms survivors use when searching for assistance
- Assisted in the development of a grand opening plan for new locations, including advertising and public relations
- Developed an advertising campaign, using audience-specific creative and targeting, that included the following tactics:
- Digital display and paid social advertising
- TV and radio buys
- Out of home billboards
- Drove 35% more survivors to access services
- Supported the opening of five new CRCC locations in different communities across Northeast Ohio
- All advertising tactics met or exceeded industry benchmarks
- 133% increase in number of keywords ranking on Google search after the launch and optimization of site
- 33 media hits in two months, including six national media hits and a featured role in a CBS evening news piece about survivor stories