In his role as a Senior Managing Director, Gregg is responsible for leading the firm’s Sustainability Communications practice. As the investment community, corporate boards and executive management have become increasingly interested in sustainability, environment, health and safety (EHS) performance, risk management, diversity and inclusion, supply chain performance, etc., the worlds of investor relations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) are intersecting at ESG (environmental, social, governance). Gregg has a unique background and skill set to help clients address those issues.
Gregg’s work at Dix & Eaton focuses on high-impact client situations, including investor communications and sustainability reports for clients such as ITW, Owens Corning and Sherwin-Williams, sustainability/CSR/ESG strategy, and investor and corporate messaging around major milestones. A journalist by training, Gregg specializes in corporate storytelling and linking messages and actions to strategy. Prior to joining Dix & Eaton more than 20 years ago, Gregg covered EHS issues in the trade media for 10 years, and before that, was a sports editor.
- Sustainability/CSR/ESG Communications Strategy and Reporting
- Corporate Storytelling
- Investor Messaging
- High-impact Change Management Communications
- National Investor Relations Institute member
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards certification
- Sustainable Cleveland 2019 participant
- Positive Coaching Alliance, Cleveland chapter Board member
- Cleveland 2030 District, Marketing Committee member
- Team sports at all levels, especially youth sports
- Playing golf with his children and friends
- Finding warm, sunny weather for vacation