In his role as a Managing Director, Gregg is responsible for leading the firm’s nationally recognized Investor Relations practice and Sustainability/CSR Communications specialty. As the investment community and corporate boards have become increasingly interested in environment, health and safety (EHS) performance, diversity and inclusion, supply chain performance, etc., the worlds of investor relations and corporate social responsibility are intersecting at ESG (environmental, social, governance), and Gregg has a unique background and skill set to help clients address those trends.
Gregg’s work at Dix & Eaton focuses on high-impact client situations, including investor messaging around major milestones, Forest City’s culture change initiatives, and investor communications and sustainability reports for clients such as ITW, Owens Corning and Sherwin-Williams. A journalist by training, Gregg specializes in corporate story-telling and linking messages and actions to strategy. Prior to joining Dix & Eaton more than 20 years ago, Gregg covered EHS issues in the trade media for 10 years, and before that, was a sports editor.
- Corporate Story-telling
- High-impact Change Management Communications
- Investor Messaging
- Sustainability/CSR/ESG Communications Strategy and Reporting
- National Investor Relations Institute
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards certification
- Team sports at all levels, especially youth sports
- Playing golf with his children and friends
- Traveling to warm climates for vacation