As a member of D&E’s investor relations practice for more than a decade, Kellie has served as an onsite resource to clients, like Covia, preparing for initial public offerings, the launch of strategies that support business initiatives and raise brand awareness, and other significant announcements. She has worked with newly public companies to establish the investor relations function and has helped elevate existing programs through the implementation of industry best practices. This firsthand experience as an extension of communications teams provides a unique perspective that is reflected in her counsel to clients ITW and more.
Kellie began her career as an auditor with Ernst & Young, LLP. She graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy and earned her designation as a CPA (inactive). Kellie is a member of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) and the NIRI Senior Roundtable.
- Investor relations strategy, program development and measurement
- Integrated communications strategy development
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity and debt offerings
- Quarterly earnings disclosures, investor presentation and websites
- Sentiment analysis and peer benchmarking
- National Investor Relations Institute
- National Investor Relations Institute Senior Roundtable
- University of Notre Dame’s Fanning Center for Business Communications
- College football
- Spending time with friends and family