As co-leader of Dix & Eaton’s nationally recognized investor relations practice, Kellie provides strategic counsel to public company management teams to elevate the effectiveness of their investor relations programs and enhance the value for shareholders and other stakeholders. Drawing on more than 15 years of accounting, investor relations and financial communications experience, Kellie works with newly public companies to establish the investor relations function and helps elevate existing programs through the tailored implementation of industry best practices. She has also served as an onsite resource to clients, such as Covia, preparing for initial public offerings, launching strategies that support business initiatives and raise brand awareness, and managing integrated communications for mergers, acquisitions and other transactions. This firsthand experience as an extension of communications teams provides a unique perspective that is reflected in her counsel to clients such as ITW and more.
Kellie began her career as an auditor with Ernst & Young, LLP. She graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accountancy and earned her designation as a CPA (inactive). Kellie is a member of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) and the NIRI Senior Roundtable.
- Investor relations strategy, program development and measurement
- Integrated communications strategy development
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity and debt offerings
- Quarterly earnings disclosures, investor presentation and websites
- Sentiment analysis and peer benchmarking
- National Investor Relations Institute
- National Investor Relations Institute Senior Roundtable
- Fulfilling her duties as a dance and sports mom
- Cheering on her favorite college football team
- Taking a challenging power yoga class