As a senior advisor at Dix & Eaton, Marty leverages more than 30 years of experience as a senior manager and consultant in leadership/professional development, executive coaching, organizational development, team effectiveness/performance, strategic communications/presentation skills and facilitation. He often focuses on helping guide structured thinking, presenting with impact and executive presence.
Marty spent 15 years at McKinsey in a variety roles, including serving as Director of Professional Development for several of McKinsey’s largest offices. In 2007, he left to pursue his passion for working with leaders, and now, in addition to serving as a senior advisor to D&E, he serves as managing director/partner of The WIT Group, a leadership consultancy, focusing on global and regional clients, and large non-profit organizations. He also continues to serve as faculty and facilitator for several McKinsey-wide programs.
He received a B.A. in English literature from Denison University and has taken graduate course work in behavioral and organizational development. Marty is also qualified in Myers-Briggs (MBTI), BarOn EQ-I and EQ-360 and has a certificate in Appreciative Inquiry.
- Designing and delivering unique, high-impact, highly interactive leadership and professional development experiences.
- Increasing team performance around issues of team effectiveness, alignment and collective leadership
- One-on-one executive coaching and ongoing coaching for intact teams
- Developing and enhancing executive presence, gravitas and presenting with impact
- Interpersonal and strategic organizational communications
- Working with not-for-profit organizations on strategic and organizational planning, executive coaching and top team effectiveness