Stephanie Hering joined Dix & Eaton in 2023 as a graphic designer passionate about leveraging her creativity to help clients bring ideas to life through well-rounded, thoughtful design.
Prior to joining the firm full time, Stephanie served in an extended internship role. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Cleveland State University with concentrations in studio art and graphic design.
- ESG/sustainability and annual report design
- Brand identity and logo development
- Digital and print advertising campaigns
- Corporate collateral design
- Being creative in the fine arts (drawing, painting, sculpture, stained glassmaking)
- Visiting the beach and searching for glass
- Spending time with family and friends