As Cleveland Rape Crisis Center (CRCC) seeks to continue to grow its team of passionate professionals committed to the nonprofit’s mission-driven work, it sought help with its recruitment marketing strategy. The team needed a more robust careers section on its website that shared a compelling and differentiating employer value proposition (EVP).
THE STRATEGY & SOLUTION
As CRCC’s full-service project partner, we helped the social services agency stand out to prospective candidates through visual and verbal employer brand storytelling.
Our comprehensive approach included the following tactics:
- Conducting a competitive audit of similar organizations to see how CRCC’s peers position themselves
- Conducting focus groups with employees to learn what makes CRCC great
- Identifying the strengths and opportunities of CRCC’s careers page and developing short-term and longer-term recommendations to improve it
A highlight of the refreshed careers section of CRCC’s website is the “Why Work With Us” page, which captures what makes working at the organization special, highlights its accolades as an employer of choice and makes it easy to find and apply for open positions. The ultimate goal of the careers section is to have candidates think, “Yes, I want to be a part of CRCC!” after getting better insight into what it’s like to work there.
Notable enhancements to improve the online candidate experience include:
- Adding careers to the website’s top navigation to make it more visible to candidates
- Developing a more compelling EVP that helps CRCC stand out
- Identifying and showcasing employee and client quotes that help validate the EVP