PCF Insurance Services (PCF) is a leading full-service consultant and insurance brokerage firm that experienced rapid growth after a management buyout in 2021.
PCF Insurance scaled up from 80 Agency Partners in 2021 to more than 150 in 2022.
As a result of its growth, PCF Insurance needed to quickly align on an integrated marketing and communications strategy to continue propelling it forward.
THE STRATEGY & SOLUTION
Dix & Eaton partnered with PCF Insurance to develop an integrated marketing and communications campaign, including both earned and paid media tactics. The program focused on telling the marketplace about the company’s growth, both organically and through the addition of agencies, and shared information about the company’s unique culture.
Our public relations efforts focused on crafting a proactive media pitching schedule, developing strong relationships with key media partners, identifying subject matter experts within PCF Insurance’s leadership and Agency Partner network, securing op-ed opportunities, submitting for industry awards, and more.
In parallel to the earned media efforts, we deployed a paid campaign to raise awareness about PCF Insurance to potential Agency Partners. We also used a variety of tactics to uniquely position PCF Insurance’s ads and messaging in various trade publications.
- A coordinated earned and paid campaign that increased brand awareness in the industry
- Messaging that could be used with key stakeholders to have a consistent voice for the company
- More than three million impressions delivered to key audiences through the advertising campaign
- An advertising message and creative elements developed to articulate how PCF Insurance can propel agencies forward
- Nearly 100 media mentions secured in notable trade publications (in 2022)