A former Dix & Eaton intern, Angela joined Dix & Eaton in 2014. As a communications generalist, she has worked on a wide range of projects for clients, including strategy development and outreach surrounding the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland, CSR and corporate communications work for ITW and sustainability work for Owens Corning. She is certified on the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) Standards, a global standard for sustainability reporting. In addition, she is a member of the firm’s talent management team.
Angela previously interned at Edelman in Chicago. She graduated cum laude from The University of Akron with a bachelor’s degree in nutrition and dietetics and holds a Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication from Kent State University.
- Sustainability and CSR reporting
- Social media strategy and analytics
- Corporate communications and branding
- Media relations
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance City Advocates Young Professionals Board
- Civic Leadership Institute
- Cleveland Cavs and Indians