At Dix & Eaton we are driven to make a difference for our clients and search for talent with the same passion. We are currently looking for our next senior account executive who will work across firm practice areas but, specifically, with teams in the investor relations and sustainability specializations. Our next colleague will have the same passion to help our clients tackle their biggest communications challenges and opportunities as we do.
At the senior account executive level, our subject matter experts in investor relations and ESG communications use strong foundational skills in communications and project management to deliver excellent client service. In our highly collaborative environment, this role will work in close partnership with other account staff to produce content, manage client accounts and contribute to strategies.
RESPONSIBILITIES and COMPETENCIES
The Senior Account Executive should bring the following skills in order to adequately manage the responsibilities of the position.
- Experience in investor relations and sustainability/ESG communications. Solid communications generalist skills including marketing and financial communications
- Demonstrate the ability to write, edit and proofread to create high-quality internal and external communications content; strong writing and organizational skills are musts
- Knowledge to contribute to the development and management of communications programs
- Demonstrate an understanding of the differences in writing styles depending on the outlet, channel and audience (online, social network, traditional media, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize numerous pieces of researched information and financial data, and succinctly communicate key takeaways
- Evaluate and utilize research-oriented technology and databases (i.e. Bloomberg, FactSet, NetBase, etc.)
- Demonstrate practical understanding of visual communications, desktop multimedia, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these into client programs
- Proficient user of most relevant social media platforms for B2B use
- Ability to gain understanding of key client information, including general business strategy, financial position, industry trends and issues, products/ services, key opinion leaders, customers and competitors
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, offering client counsel, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline and budget adherence
- Assist in strategizing and developing communications programs to meet client objectives
- Contribute to client correspondence (i.e., daily updates, activity reports, etc.)
- Play key role in writing and developing key messages in keeping with clients’ objectives
- Communicate effectively with team members and build consensus and collaboration among internal client teams
- Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation
- Grow relationships and seek out potential business opportunities with existing clients
- Remain knowledgeable of current industry trends and providing superior client service to both internal and external clients.
Responsibilities and job functions include the principal elements of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.
The Senior Account Executive is a full-time office position based in Cleveland, Ohio.