At Dix & Eaton, our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) turns employees into owners. Our employees directly benefit from the success and profitability of the firm and their own day-to-day engagement. We are currently looking for our next talented owner with a desire to succeed in our team environment. We are driven to make a difference for our clients and search for talent with the same passion. The next account executive will work across firm practice areas but, specifically, with teams in the marketing and advertising specializations. Our next colleague will have the same passion to help our clients tackle their biggest communications challenges and opportunities as we do.
At the account executive level, our subject matter experts in advertising and marketing communications use strong foundational skills in communications and project management to deliver excellent client service. In our highly collaborative environment, this role will work in close partnership with other account staff to produce content, manage client accounts and contribute to strategies.
RESPONSIBILITIES and COMPETENCIES
The Account Executive: Marketing Communications and Advertising should bring the following skills in order to adequately manage the responsibilities of the position.
- Four to seven years of progressive responsibility experience within marketing communications
- Previous ad and/or digital agency experience
- Familiarity with advertising production process
- Preferred experience with website projects
- Demonstrate the ability to write, edit and proofread to create high-quality internal and external communications content; strong writing and organizational skills are musts
- Ability to synthesize numerous pieces of researched information and analytical data, and succinctly communicate key takeaways
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with internal and external teams
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Demonstrate practical understanding of visual communications, desktop multimedia, social media and the digital landscape and how to incorporate these into client programs
- Ability to gain understanding of key client information, including general business strategy, financial position, industry trends and issues, products/ services, key opinion leaders, customers and competitors
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, offering client counsel, overseeing quality, and ensuring deadline and budget adherence
- Execute and own primary responsibilities including advertising programs, website projects and other marketing communications activities
- Assist in strategizing and developing marketing and advertising programs to meet client objectives including coordinating with teams to develop media plans, public relations and research
- Plan, organize, activate and control day-to-day process in support of strategy developed by account leaders
- Manage client production budgets and work with Finance on project billing and reconciliation
- Liaise with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with team members and build consensus and collaboration among internal client teams
- Contribute to client correspondence (i.e., daily updates, activity reports, etc.)
- Participate in new business process, including research, audits, idea contribution and proposal preparation
- Grow relationships and support new business opportunities with existing clients
- Remain knowledgeable in current industry trends and providing superior client service to both internal and external clients.
Responsibilities and job functions include the principal elements of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.
The Account Executive: Marcom and Advertising is a full-time office position based in Cleveland, Ohio