Joanne joined Dix & Eaton in 2010 after serving an extensive internship with the firm. As a member of the creative team, Joanne develops and designs strategic and creative solutions across print and digital media. From logo development and brand identity, to website design and digital advertising campaigns, Joanne helps her clients with their various communication needs. She has worked on client projects for Delta Private Jets, Sotera Health Company and Cleveland Rape Crisis Center.
Joanne holds a B.F.A in visual communication design from Kent State University and a B.A. in middle childhood education from John Carroll University.
- Brand identity and logo development
- Annual report and CSR design
- Corporate collateral design
- Digital and print advertising campaigns
- Website design
- AIGA Cleveland
- Engage! Cleveland Marketing Committee
- Spending time with family and friends
- Lake Erie (and water sports)