Sonni Kwon Senkfor has over 20 years of experience in strategic consulting and assists with various clients in facilitating planning sessions. She is also President of Gates Pike Consulting, providing solutions in strategic planning, leadership coaching, and team effectiveness. Her clients include financial institutions, high-tech startups and various nonprofit organizations. In addition, she is a partner of MAC Consulting, a subsidiary of McKinsey and Company, assisting various clients and engagement teams with strategy and professional development.
Prior to Dix & Eaton, Sonni spent almost ten years as a senior strategy consultant and principal at McKinsey and Company. At McKinsey, Sonni served various Fortune 500 companies and led numerous client engagement teams in the areas of strategy, operations, and organizational effectiveness. Prior to McKinsey, Sonni worked in brand management at Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products and as a Business Analyst at Booz, Allen & Hamilton. Sonni has an economics degree from Emory University and an MBA from University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
- Strategic planning
- Leadership coaching
- Team effectiveness
- Revenue growth optimization
- Board member for Hawken School
- Board member for Facing History
- Board member for Bellefaire JCB
- Board member for Your Teen Magazine
- Board member at Rainbow Children’s Hospital for University Hospitals
- Cleveland Social Venture Partners (CSVP)
- Searching for mind, body and spirit balance through yoga, meditation and reading