Lisa spearheads our marketing communications practice, helping clients define and implement strategies to engage customers. She leads the firm’s major branding initiatives, develops product launch programs and helps both B2C and B2B companies harness the power of digital communications, including advertising and social media marketing programs.
Lisa is past president of American Advertising Federation Cleveland and an alumnae of the Cleveland Bridge Builders leadership program. She was honored by Crain’s Cleveland Business in its “Forty Under 40” program (2010), was recognized by YWCA of Greater Cleveland as a Woman of Professional Excellence (2012) and received a Young Alumni Award from John Carroll University (2015).
- Integrated communications strategy
- Branding & employer branding
- Digital communications
- Social media marketing
- Special events strategy and execution
- The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio (Board member)
- John Carroll University National Alumni Board (Board member)
- Cleveland Leadership Center (Committee member)
- John Carroll University Tim Russert Department of Communication & Theater (Advisory team)
- American Marketing Association (Member)
- American Advertising Federation (Past president, former board member, current member)
- Cooking & entertaining
- True crime podcasts