A part of Dix & Eaton since 2001, Jim is the firm’s CFO and currently has oversight responsibility for all financial and several administrative functions, including accounting, billing, financial management and IT. Jim also coordinates legal, audit and tax needs along with providing shareholder, board and management reporting. He provides strategy on firm direction and led a team who formed the Dix & Eaton ESOP in 2014, which provides a unique benefit to employees and rewards them financially from the success of the firm.
Jim is a certified public accountant and a member of The ESOP Association. Before Dix & Eaton, he worked at Ernst & Young LLP, where he worked in the audit group and was part of several large public company accounts.
- Financial management and analysis
- Shareholder and regulatory reporting
- ESOP management and reporting
- Auditing services
- Acquisition analysis
- Compensation and benefits
- Facilities management
- Worldcom Public Relations Group
- PR Council
- Greater Cleveland Partnership – committee member
- Family and friends
- Cleveland sports teams – no, seriously…
- Learning how to do new things
- The outdoors