Carissa Siddell joined Dix & Eaton in 2021 as an account executive within the firm’s marketing communications practice. She is skilled in organic and paid social media, project management and copywriting.
Prior to joining Dix & Eaton, Carissa served in a series of progressive digital marketing roles with Digital Air Strike in Scottsdale, Arizona, where she helped develop and grow clients’ social media presence and created and distributed monthly reports. In addition, she spearheaded and integrated new social media products for the agency.
Carissa’s hometown is Solon, Iowa. She received her bachelor’s degree in communication studies from the University of Iowa, where she also obtained an event planning certificate, and minored in mass communications.
- Organic & Paid Social Media
- Project Management
- Event Planning and Execution
- University of Iowa Event Management alumni group
- The Cleveland Professional Twenty-Thirty Club
- Spending time with friends and family as well as her labradoodle, Gus
- Discovering and dining at new, local restaurants
- Iowa Hawkeyes football