ProMedica, a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization in the Midwest and MidAtlantic, needed a clear sense of where their time should be spent in social media, what content they should distribute and brand perception versus their competitors.
The value of social media in healthcare is much easier to ascertain with a clear strategy that outlines goals, objectives, tactics and key metrics.
- Conduct a social media audit of current activities to inform a refined social strategy, including a social media listening campaign, assessment of ProMedica’s social media efforts relative to their competition, platform analysis, content analysis and audience analysis.
- ProMedica consolidated their social presence from 20+ Facebook pages to three key pages and reduced six platforms to two where their primary audience spends the most time
- Identified content ProMedica’s audience desired, including patient stories, video and content related to health topics
- Integrated topics important to the hospital system across key service lines into their social media strategy
- Helped client maintain a position of strength relative to competition in terms of Share of Voice, Net Sentiment and Passion Intensity
- Identified opportunity to add resources to support a more focused social media marketing program across the hospital system