Owens Corning, a recognized world leader in sustainability progress, has regularly published a data-rich corporate sustainability report. The opportunity was to imagine, write, design and deliver a report that maximized the impact of the data, and also had a strong strategic context and engaging success stories.
Storytelling is a powerful tool for building stakeholder and employee engagement. With Dix & Eaton’s help, by applying the tools of storytelling – both visual and verbal – Owens Corning could more effectively communicate the breadth and depth of its sustainability efforts.
- Interviews and workshops help provide concept development, data collection and proof points for the comprehensive report
- Our team works in collaboration with Owens Corning to develop the sustainability report strategy and then provides full-service support in copy, design and production
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, Comprehensive sustainability report (produced annually) communicates Owens Corning’s sustainability efforts in both analytical and warm/human terms
- Effective brand storytelling, through authentic messaging and photography, engages Owens Corning’s employees, customers, investors, communities and other stakeholders around the world
- Over the last three years, Owens Corning has increased its place on CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List, moving from #25 to #1