Over the course of 20 years, D&E has helped Forest City Realty Trust, Inc. through many strategic initiatives and large projects. So when the company embarked on a series of high-stakes changes, including a CEO transition, they turned to us.
Our long history and deep connection with Forest City have fostered a level of understanding and trust that are critical and necessary for smooth management of high-stakes change. We have relationships at multiple levels and with multiple functions that uniquely position us to ensure that “the story” resonates with all stakeholders.
- Develop a positioning strategy to support the transition from the retiring CEO to the incoming CEO, and provide an ongoing cadence of communications
- Function as an extension of the client’s internal team to help the company announce a series of transformational changes
- Create a new brand and build a program that creates employee engagement and understanding around the refreshed brand and a dramatically different organizational structure
- The company’s strongly felt distinctiveness became a renewed source of pride
- Communications surrounding a series of major changes helped steadily enhance the value of Forest City