Nicole Popp joined Dix & Eaton in 2021 as an account executive within the firm’s sustainability practice. She is skilled in conducting materiality assessments, developing compelling web content and leading large-scale survey design and analysis.
Nicole’s interdisciplinary academic and professional experiences include integrating sustainability actions within the second-largest school district in the United States, and developing a Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) strategy for Guyana’s leading telecommunications provider.
Nicole received a Master of Science degree in sustainability business from the University of Miami and a bachelor’s degree in political science from the College of Charleston’s Honors College.
- Sustainable Business (Marketing & Communications, ESG Accounting, Risk Management)
- Survey Design and Analysis
- International Studies and Education
- Technical Writing and Research
- College of Charleston and University of Miami alumni groups
- Singing jazz
- Weight training and distance running
- World traveling