Informed by 30-plus years in the industry, Kris’ designs are tailored specifically to an organization’s strategic needs. A natural collaborator, she works closely with clients and colleagues alike to create visual experiences that are both graphically strong and tell a compelling story.
Prior to joining Dix & Eaton, Kris worked as a freelance designer, where she created and managed various communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree from The Cleveland Institute of Art.
- Brand identity and logo design
- Employee communication design
- Corporate collateral design
- Annual and specialty reports
- Print and digital advertising campaigns
- AIGA Cleveland
- Holt International Children’s Services
- Food for the Hungry and Holy Name Hot Meal Program
- Perennial gardening
- Cleveland Metroparks