A former Dix & Eaton intern, Devin joined the company in 2016. He has a passion for creating dynamic design solutions for digital and print media that are simple and functional, while still telling a compelling narrative that engages the intended audience. He has worked on client projects for Owens Corning, Delek US and Cleveland Rape Crisis Center.
Devin graduated from Lake Erie College with a bachelor’s degree in English and Psychology and from Cleveland State University with a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- Website design
- Annual report and CSR design
- Video editing
- Brand identity and logo development
- Corporate collateral design
- Digital and print advertising campaigns
- Video games
- Random Seinfeld references