As a Senior Advisor, Dave works collaboratively with Dix & Eaton on select client projects. Previously Dix & Eaton’s Chief Marketing Officer, he is President of Loomis Marketing, a marketing consultancy specializing in B2B strategy and Voice of Customer (VOC) analysis. He has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies, including IBM, DuPont, GE, NACCO, Oshkosh, Saint-Gobain and Xerox.
Dave implements his own “3D” strategy program and is certified in several processes, including New Product Blueprinting for product development and Process Reengineering. He is experienced in outcome-driven innovation and the linkage of business goals to communication.
- Market analysis and segmentation
- B2B marketing strategy
- Product management optimization
- Voice-of-customer (VOC) training and interviewing
- Marketing technology road mapping
- Brand evolution and integration
- Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
- Breakthrough Schools – board member
- Leadership Cleveland Graduate (2017)
- UK travel