Adam Redling possesses a decade of progressive experience developing and leading communications campaigns across industries. He joined Dix & Eaton in 2021 as a member of the firm’s Sustainability/ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) practice. Adam assists clients in achieving their ESG messaging and reporting objectives by partnering with them to develop a clear and effective communications strategy targeted to investor and consumer stakeholders.
Prior to joining D&E, Adam managed business-to-business media brands focused on the real estate; automotive; construction and demolition; and waste, recycling and environmental services sectors. His expertise spans corporate ESG communications, investor relations and reporting, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, and marketing communications storytelling and project management.
Adam graduated cum laude from the University of Dayton in 2009 with a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in communications.
- Sustainability/ESG communications and reporting
- Corporate and financial communications
- Internal and external communications strategy and development
- Project management and client engagement
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- Staying active
- Traveling to new places
- A good meal with family and friends