Dix & Eaton is currently expanding capabilities and growing resources to keep up with growing client demand in the area of paid media. We are looking for an entrepreneur-minded Digital Media Manager to join our 100% employee owned firm. The Digital Media Manager is a client-facing role, responsible for strategic planning and day-to-day management of paid media programs, with a heavy emphasis on digital media channels. Some experience with traditional paid media programs (print, broadcast, out-of-home) preferred but not required. In our highly collaborative environment, this role will work in close partnership with account staff to develop and implement paid media strategies, and will be responsible for planning, measurement and reporting of all paid tactics.
RESPONSIBILITIES and COMPETENCIES
The Digital Media Manager should bring the following skills in order to adequately manage the responsibilities of the position.
- Experience planning, establishing and managing paid digital, social media and PPC campaigns
- Background in both media planning and media buying; ability to shift from media strategy to program execution
- Demonstrable experience developing integrated programs using multiple platforms
- Ability to manage programs ranging from small event-driven projects to large ongoing campaigns
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPIs
- Solid quantitative, analytic and interpretive skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, present recommendations and make ongoing program adjustments
- Ability to negotiate and deliver value-adds and make-goods with all paid media vendors
- Positive attitude, detail and client-service orientation with good multitasking and organizational ability
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations or other related
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Plan, negotiate, implement and manage paid media campaigns
- Proactively provide recommendations to account teams on media buying strategies and marketplace opportunities
- Manage and execute all steps of the advertising operations process, including research, planning, buying and placing media plans via insertion orders
- Analyze campaign data across various sources, interpret findings into actionable insights and make recommendations for optimization and improvement to account management teams and clients
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization and targeting
- Maintain budget control throughout the entire process and pace delivery of campaigns, ensuring ad spending remains within budget and on track
- Stay current on the paid media landscape to identify opportunities and best practices within new paid traffic channels, ad formats, campaign structures, conversion goals, etc.
Responsibilities and job functions include the principal elements of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.
The Digital Media Manager position is based in Cleveland, Ohio