“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” – Warren Buffett
When Dix & Eaton works with a client on a retained basis, we become an extension of the organization, mitigating risk and enhancing internal and external communications. We help to not only protect a company’s reputation in troubled times, but to also maintain and strengthen it through community relations, strategic stakeholder communications and thoughtful media relations.
Understanding the company’s culture, vocabulary and preferred approach, Dix & Eaton complements the internal team and is able to respond even faster and more effectively in a crisis situation, large or small. Having Dix & Eaton as a retained resource also allows clients to move tasks from the back burner to the front burner, checking off projects that are important to risk management but remain unaddressed because of the daily demands on internal resources.
Our reputation management capabilities include:
- 24-hour senior crisis counsel support
- Development and regular updating of crisis strategy
- Seamless crisis response
- Tailored communications to fit organization culture
- Regular group training and round tables
- Media/spokesperson training
- Executive crisis training
- Media monitoring
- On-the-ground support
- Statement/speech writing
- Access to D&E’s full-service expertise, including employee communications, media and social media relations, investor relations, marketing communications and Web design