Lisa Zone Senior Vice President
Lisa manages the day-to-day activities of our customer communications practice, helping clients find the most effective and inventive ways to reach their customers and prospects.
- Brand Culture Integration™ brand-building process
- Social media marketing programs
- Special events planning and execution
- Traditional marcom programs, including advertising and direct marketing
Background and community involvement:
- Joined D&E in 1999
- American Advertising Federation – Cleveland – Immediate past President
- Cleveland Bridge Builders – Class of 2009
- Inaugural board member for the John Carroll University Cleveland Alumni Chapter
A-Z About Me:W
- Words. I keep a list of words that I really don’t like (e.g., slacks) and words that I do (e.g., snacks)
- Wrecks. My favorite website is a blog dedicated to highlighting disastrous cake creations (www.cakewrecks.com)
- Winter. As a kid, my January birthday was often ruined by blizzards; as a result, I am still jealous of people who were born during warm summer months.