Gary Wells Senior Managing Director
Gary leads our media relations and global communications practices, and works with news media around the world on stories of impact and importance for our clients.
- Financial, professional and online media relations
- Traditional media relations, from local to national
- Media, crisis and presentation training programs
- Global media and other communications strategies
Professional and community involvement:
- International Public Relations Association (IPRA) – Speaker and judge for annual communications conferences
- International Public Relations Network (IPRN) – Past chairman of global alliance of public relations firms
- National Investor Relations Institute
- Overseas Press Club
- National Press Club
- Rotary International
- Advisory board member at local universities
A-Z About Me:G
- Globe. My father bought me a globe of the world when I was little. It fascinated me, and it still does, that there were so many disparate countries, cultures, peoples. The future – of everything – is evident right now in some country elsewhere around the globe.
- Groucho. Groucho Marx worked so hard at being funny. Creativity comes from inspiration, but also from drive. What I learned from Groucho wasn’t how to be funny, but how to succeed.
- Grips. We all need to come to grips with reality as it is, not as we wish it were. But I think we should never lose our grips on the reality that we do want in our lives, even if it is not yet there.