Media Relations Overview
Rightly or wrongly, the media are among the most influential sources of information for your employees, customers, investors and others whose support you want.
Research shows the media typically has more credibility than you with your stakeholders. So you can choose to understand reporters’ needs and provide information, or spurn the media – at your own risk. Dealing with the media is a highly evolved game, and the better you understand the rules, the better you’ll play and the more successful the outcome will be.
Media Relations Services Include
- Media counsel, strategy and analysis
- National, global and trade media relations programs
- Social media strategies and programs
- Financial media relations
- Interview and presentation training